428 Alice Street #538
Live in the heart of Jack London Square, minutes from San Francisco by BART, with the Lake Merritt station just a few blocks away. 428 Alice Street is also convenient to the 880 Freeway, The Alameda/Oakland Ferry, B Shuttle and AMTRAK. Oakland International Airport is just a quick drive south. And of course, right down the street is the dining, shopping and entertainment in scenic waterfront and historic Jack London Square.
A unique residence for unique residents. 428 Alice Street combines an industrial edge, contemporary style, and finest amenities to create the ultimate sophisticated urban environment.
This open living area floor plan, with private balcony, faces the court yard, while welcoming the morning’s natural lighting.
- 5th floor unit, facing North East
- Corner, End unit
- 1,151 Sq. Ft. (approx.)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- Master Walk-in closet
- Balcony (exclusive use)
- Stainless-Steel Appliances: Gas Oven/Stove & Microwave; Refrigerator; Dishwasher; Kitchen Sink & Faucet
- Bamboo Wood flooring
- Kitchen: Granite counter tops & Solid wood cabinets
- Air Conditioner
- In-unit laundry
- Improvements include: New paint throughout; New carpet; Custom window treatments in living room & bedrooms; Modern dining light fixture
- Garage Parking – 1 space (end & big)
- Storage Unit (large)
- 2006 Yr. Built
- HOA Dues: $602.22 (monthly)
- HOA Amenities: Court yard w/ BBQ, reflecting pond, relaxing sitting area; fitness center